Friday, March 25, 2011

Inspiring Handmade Jewlery

As someone who makes handmade jewelry as a hobby and is currently attempting to turn it into a business, I see inspiring jewelry designs from others everywhere. These talented jewelry crafters get me so excited with ideas for my own collection. Here are just a few

www.subversivejewelry.com
The many jewelry collections of Subversive Jewelry entail vintage chains and beads. The Sunken Treasure collection is very high fashion that contains an extensive amount of the vintage chain, rhinestone, faux pearls and glass beads. While the price of this particular necklace design shown is $575.00 (over-priced), I love the idea. Yes, whether making this necklace out of found chain and materials or buying new it will be a pricy item to create. But I hope to add something similar to this to my purchasable collection or at least my personal wardrobe. 




www.wexfordjewelers.com
I'm in love with the sterling silver crafted jewelry of this site. It's not badly priced too considering the materials which usually include sterling silver or 14k gold with cut and uncut precious gemstones in great crafted settings. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 

 


Perhaps someday this blog can showcase my jewelry designs as well once I get my business up and running professionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment